Do you want your hybrid training to generate successful learning and leave a good impression both on-site and virtually? We support you with didactics and technology, so your training becomes an unforgettable event for all participants.
Services to make your virtual training a success
- Consultation for didactics and interaction
- Multiple cameras and live editing
- Compact setup will not disturb on-site participants
- Bidirectional transmission of videos
- Recording all cameras for further content use
Didactics and technology – our focus
We consult you in advance on virtual didactics, train your trainers, and we take care of the bidirectional transmission of the videos from the trainers and the participants in the background. Our goal is to make the experience as good for the virtual participants as it is for the people on-site.
Benefit from our experience
Days of training
in the last year
supported with hybrid training
to capture everything
What support do you need?
- Marketing strategy and promotion of your training
- Setting up registration and landing pages
- Setting up email communication so your viewers can participate
- Recording social media video teasers
- Development of an appealing schedule
- Training speakers for professional appearance
- Integrating interactive elements
- Communicating with the speakers
- Everything from one source
- Technical set-up of the training
- Live streaming with live editing from your desired location
- Up to seven cameras
- Microphones for all speakers
- Recording PowerPoint slides
- Split screens and lower thirds
- Recording the training
- We will be happy to compile an offer specifically for your requirements and wishes.
Need quick guidance on hybrid training?
Arrange a video call to clear obstacles and get your training done professionally.
You determine which topics we work on in the video call. Examples are:
- Didactics for virtual training
- Interaction tricks for hybrid training
- Scheduling for professional training
- Technical: Zoom or MS Teams set-up, breakout rooms, etc.
- Other topics
Book a one-hour video call with Stefanie Hetjens now for EUR 180 incl. Swiss VAT to make your training a success: